Monday, January 7, 2008

Exciting changes for 2008

2008 is going to be a very exciting year for Alison Demski Photography! As you can see the look of ADP has changed. The color and logo are all new. Also new is this blog to keep you all updated on ADP news, my schedule and most importantly a possible sneak peek of your session. You may have also noticed that I am now accepting credit cards through PayPal. I've added this for the convenience and speed for all my clients rather then having to drop a check in the mail. Next up is a new site coming. You've seen me post that here and there. It should be up within a week or so. It too will have a completely new look and feel. It's all so exciting and I can't wait for you to see it.

Happy New Year!! It should be a good one!

1 comment:

~gina lee said...

Hi Alison, I love your blog. I am excited to see all your new things for the new year... Wishing you much success..
~Gina